La Mesa area doctors offer Botox treatment for anti-aging benefits
Treatment for the signs of aging doesn’t have to include plastic surgery. Patients in the La Mesa area who are interested in combating fine lines, wrinkles, and folds on the skin are turning to injectables. Injectables provide patients with a way to address cosmetic issues of the skin without invasive procedures. Patients love having the chance to quickly and easily improve their appearance with services such as Botox treatment.
What is Botox?
Many patients have heard of Botox but may be unfamiliar with what it can achieve. This formulation is made with botulinum toxin type A. This is a safe medication that can inhibit muscle contractions. By doing so, it allows wrinkles and folds on the skin caused by dynamic tensions to be improved within days. Injecting Botox into muscles of the face can reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, forehead lines, and wrinkles between the eyebrows.
Who offers Botox injections?
The dedicated team at Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic is proud to offer Botox injections. This includes Drs. Robert Bushman, Maki Goskowicz, Christopher Crosby, Shinko Lin and Helene Jolly, P.A.-C. In addition to Botox, we offer other treatments including dermal fillers, and collagen stimulating procedures. All of these can be used in combination to provide an amazing “liquid face lift” with fast and long-lasting results. A consultation is the first step!
Work with the best!
At Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic, we offer a wide selection of services for patients who are ready to combat the unwanted signs of aging, as well as other cosmetic and medical skin concerns. Contact our practice at (619) 462-1670 today to schedule a consultation visit with our team of professionals and learn more about all we have to offer for non-invasive anti-aging services. We are conveniently located at 8860 Center Drive, Suite 300 in La Mesa, California.
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center Staff
Grossmont Dermatology is committed to providing patients with excellent quality skin treatments to help them preserve their youth. They use the latest technologies and treatment modalities to provide patients with the most effective services suiting their individual needs. The team of professionals at the practice comprise:
- Christopher Crosby, MD, PhD, FAAD - Specialist in Mohs surgery and reconstructive dermatologic surgery for skin cancers.
- Paul B. Dean, MD, MPH, FAAD – Specializes in general dermatology, mole and lesion removal, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and skin cancer treatments.
- Maki Christine Goskowicz, MD, FAAD – Expertise includes general and laser dermatology, and skin cancer and melanoma treatments.
- Shinko Lin, MD – Specializes in general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and PDT.
- Sam Khalifian, MD – Specializes in adult and pediatric autoimmune connective tissue disease, skin cancer and melanoma treatments, hair loss disorders, and cosmetics.
- Helene Jolly, PA-C, MPAP – Performs cosmetic dermatology, acne and skin rash treatments, and mole removal among other tasks.