La Mesa area dermatologists describe Juvéderm
Patients interested in combating the signs of aging are often interested in dermal fillers and other injectables commonly used at Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic. From Juvéderm, Botox, Xeomin to Sculptra, we offer a variety of ways for patients to target fine lines, wrinkles, and folds that contribute to an aging appearance.
What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is one of many cosmetic injectables available at our practice. Juvéderm can be used in a variety of ways around the face. This injectable is known as a dermal filler. Dermal fillers provide immediate results and add volume directly to the areas in which they are injected. Dermal fillers typically consist of an ingredient called hyaluronic acid. This protein is naturally occurring in the body, eliminating risk of an allergic reaction with injections. Hyaluronic acid attracts water wherever it is injected in the body, and so it can bring immediate volume to areas of the face such as the cheeks. We offer several types of Juvéderm including the traditional injectable and Juvéderm Voluma XC. Both are available for patients to consider when discussing ways to enhance the appearance of the facial area and combat fine lines and wrinkles. Juvéderm can be used in conjunction with other cosmetic injectables including Botox (neuromodulator) and Sculptra (collagen stimulator).
La Mesa residents can learn more!
Finding out more about Juvéderm is only a phone call away! Drs. Paul Dean, Robert Bushman, Maki Goskowicz, Christopher Crosby, and Shinko Lin of Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic work together with individuals to help them choose the best possible treatment for their needs. From anti-aging and cosmetic concerns to the diagnosis, removal, and prevention of skin cancer, our team provides it all. Contact us at (619) 462-1670 and visit our practice conveniently located in La Mesa, California at 8860 Center Drive, Suite 300.
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center
Grossmont Dermatology is committed to providing patients with excellent quality skin treatments to help them preserve their youth. They use the latest technologies and treatment modalities to provide patients with the most effective services suiting their individual needs. The team of professionals at the practice comprise:
- Christopher Crosby, MD, PhD, FAAD - Specialist in Mohs surgery and reconstructive dermatologic surgery for skin cancers.
- Paul B. Dean, MD, MPH, FAAD – Specializes in general dermatology, mole and lesion removal, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and skin cancer treatments.
- Maki Christine Goskowicz, MD, FAAD – Expertise includes general and laser dermatology, and skin cancer and melanoma treatments.
- Shinko Lin, MD – Specializes in general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and PDT.
- Sam Khalifian, MD – Specializes in adult and pediatric autoimmune connective tissue disease, skin cancer and melanoma treatments, hair loss disorders, and cosmetics.
- Helene Jolly, PA-C, MPAP – Performs cosmetic dermatology, acne and skin rash treatments, and mole removal among other tasks.