La Mesa area practice offers laser hair reduction
The removal of unwanted hair on the body often requires men and women to undergo regular shaving or waxing. However, there’s a better way. La Mesa area patients who are interested in reduction of unwanted hair are encouraged to learn about laser hair procedures with the team of Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center.
What is laser hair reduction?
With today’s technology, lasers are being integrated into not only dermatology but the overall field of medicine. Laser light can help with a variety of issues, and can be used in the reduction of unwanted hair on the body. Laser hair treatments can be used to address all areas of the body, including the arms, legs, face, and the bikini. Instead of shaving, waxing, plucking, or using depilatory creams, patients can enjoy a no muss, no fuss way to treat unwanted hair — saving time, energy, and money over time.
How does laser hair reduction work?
Laser hair treatments are performed in our practice using the GentleMax Pro®. This device uses both Alexandrite and YAG lasers allowing for treatment on patients of all skin types. Treatment is safe, effective, and tolerable.
Learn more today!
Patients who reside in the La Mesa area are welcome to contact our practice to learn more about laser hair reduction. We have a team of professionals which includes Drs., Robert Bushman, Maki Goskowicz, Christopher Crosby Shinko Lin and Helene Jolly, P.A.-C, combining decades of dermatological experience under one roof. Contact Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center today at (619) 462-1670 or visit us at 8860 Center Drive, Suite 300. We welcome new patients into our state-of-the-art facility for comprehensive care.
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center Staff
Grossmont Dermatology is committed to providing patients with excellent quality skin treatments to help them preserve their youth. They use the latest technologies and treatment modalities to provide patients with the most effective services suiting their individual needs.
The team of professionals at the practice comprise:
- Paul B. Dean, MD, MPH, FAAD – Specializes in general dermatology, mole and lesion removal, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and skin cancer treatments.
- Maki Christine Goskowicz, MD, FAAD – Expertise includes general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, and skin cancer surgery and Botox treatments.
- Christopher Crosby, MD, PhD, FAAD - Specialist in Mohs surgery and reconstructive dermatologic surgery for skin cancers.
- Shinko Lin, MD – Specializes in general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and PDT.
- Sam Khalifian, MD – Specializes in adult and pediatric autoimmune connective tissue disease, skin cancer and melanoma treatments, hair loss disorders, and cosmetics.
- Helene Jolly, PA-C, MPAP – Performs cosmetic dermatology, acne and skin rash treatments, and mole removal among other tasks.
- Kira A. Tellache, PA-C – Performs general dermatology including acne and skin rashes as well as cosmetic dermatology and mole removal.