Laser skin resurfacing treatments available in La Mesa, CA
Enhancing the skin’s texture and tone is essential when patients are interested in improving the skin’s appearance. In situations such as this, patients will often benefit from laser skin resurfacing treatment. The doctors at Grossmont Dermatology Medical Center in La Mesa, CA are pleased to offer patients ways to improve their skin’s health and beauty. With laser treatments, patients can stimulate new skin cells, tighten their skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our team of professionals can guide you through how laser treatment can be used in improving your look while providing that healthy, youthful glow!
What can laser skin resurfacing achieve?
Most patients consider the benefits of skin resurfacing treatments to address dull skin that has lost its healthy glow. It may be just one of several treatment options available to patients in the area. Below are just a few of the conditions that can be improved with laser therapies available at Grossmont Dermatology Medical Center:
- Poor skin texture and tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigmentation issues
- Skin discoloration
- Skin laxity
- Brown spots/age spots/sunspots
What laser therapies are available?
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Center is excited to offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art laser devices to improve the skin’s appearance. Below is just a small sample of our revolutionary treatments available for both new and current patients in our practice:
- Active FX/Total FX
- Aurora RF
- Polaris WR Fotofacial
- GentleMax Pro Rejuvenation System
- Iriderm Laser
- Vbeam Laser
Request an Appointment
Which treatment is right for me?
Determining the laser skin resurfacing treatment most appropriate for a patient starts with a consultation appointment. Our doctors at Grossmont Dermatology Medical Center will evaluate patients and speak to them to find out what their goals are. With laser skin resurfacing treatments, most patients can obtain beautiful, healthy, glowing skin in as little as one treatment session. Our professionals will also educate patients on the various treatments to assist them in making an educated decision on the procedure best suited for their needs.
What can I expect for downtime?
The amount of downtime needed after a specific treatment will vary greatly depending on how aggressive of treatment is performed. Patients who perform laser treatment that treats the upper layer of the skin with mild heat may not have near as much downtime as a patient who has a deep, more aggressive laser resurfacing treatment. These individuals may need to take much more time off social activities to heal as the skin may become very red and blistered. Our professionals will educate patients on what to expect, depending on the treatment chosen.
Request an appointment today
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic in La Mesa, CA is happy to assist new and current patients seeking dermatological care, whether it be aesthetic treatments or medical services. We are committed to providing the best care possible in the community with our team of experienced doctors. New patients can call (619) 462-1670 to schedule an appointment and learn more about our practice at 8860 Center Drive, Suite #300.
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center Staff
Grossmont Dermatology is committed to providing patients with excellent quality skin treatments to help them preserve their youth. They use the latest technologies and treatment modalities to provide patients with the most effective services suiting their individual needs.
The team of professionals at the practice comprise:
- Paul B. Dean, MD, MPH, FAAD – Specializes in general dermatology, mole and lesion removal, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and skin cancer treatments.
- Maki Christine Goskowicz, MD, FAAD – Expertise includes general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, and skin cancer surgery and Botox treatments.
- Christopher Crosby, MD, PhD, FAAD - Specialist in Mohs surgery and reconstructive dermatologic surgery for skin cancers.
- Shinko Lin, MD – Specializes in general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and PDT.
- Sam Khalifian, MD – Specializes in adult and pediatric autoimmune connective tissue disease, skin cancer and melanoma treatments, hair loss disorders, and cosmetics.
- Helene Jolly, PA-C, MPAP – Performs cosmetic dermatology, acne and skin rash treatments, and mole removal among other tasks.
- Kira A. Tellache, PA-C – Performs general dermatology including acne and skin rashes as well as cosmetic dermatology and mole removal.