Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary, gentle laser skin care treatment, clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin.
Clear + Brilliant Laser BenefitsClear + Brilliant:
- Is safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Is a gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects aging has on skin
- Helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- Creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores
- Is a perfect complement to individual beauty and lifestyle regimens
A Powerful, Yet Gentle, Laser Skincare TreatmentA lot of work goes into keeping you looking like you - lotions and creams, trainers and stylists - all focused on keeping you looking your best. Clear + Brilliant is a powerful treatment you can add to your regimen to make it a little easier to keep your skin looking its youthful best. Offered now at Grossmont Dermatology, Clear + Brilliant is proven to help improve tone, texture and pore size appearance. You'll see and feel the difference, smoother skin that will make you look and feel great!
Call today for a consultation to see if Clear and Brilliant treatments are for you! 619.462.1670
Clear + Brilliant FAQ
How Does Clear + Brilliant Work and What Does It Do?
Clear + Brilliant uses fractional laser technology to resurface the skin. The laser removes dead cells from the upper layers of skin, while simultaneously boosting collagen production to reduce the visibility of wrinkles.
For many, the result of this treatment, is more radiant and healthy-looking skin, after having removed some of your skin’s early signs of aging as well as enlarged pores. Many patients will notice some change immediately, with the full effects progressively manifesting over the course of a few days.
How Long Is the Procedure?
Clear + Brilliant laser treatment is typically completed in 15 to 20 minutes. In many cases, patients are in and out of the office in a matter of half an hour total.
What Is the Recovery Like?
Though some patients will experience some mild skin irritation following the treatment, many will not see any redness or swelling at all given the gentle nature of this laser. As far as downtime goes, patients are free and clear to leave the office immediately and resume normal activities. Do not exfoliate in the days following Clear + Brilliant treatment to allow your new top layer of skin time to heal.
Who Can Get Clear + Brilliant?
As a minimally invasive procedure that works on all skin types, people of all ages and ethnicities who want to rejuvenate the appearance of their skin are generally good candidates for Clear + Brilliant.
Since Clear + Brilliant is regarded as one of the gentler laser procedures, patients who select Clear + Brilliant should set their expectations accordingly. If you are looking for a more dramatic change, the team at Grossmont Dermatology can discuss their full range of procedures with you.
You should communicate with your specialist if you have recently tanned, had a cold sore outbreak or received another laser treatment/chemical peel, as they may advise you to temporarily put off a Clear + Brilliant treatment until your skin has had more time to heal.
How Many Clear + Brilliant Treatments Will I Need?
Most patients will come in for three to six sessions (spaced out over the course of several months), but the precise number fluctuates depending on the existing state of your skin and your desired results. Speak to our team for a professional recommendation; you can always adjust the number of sessions based on the progress you see.
What Is the Cost of Clear + Brilliant?
The cost of Clear + Brilliant depends on the amount of area you are looking to treat, as well as the number of sessions you would like to undergo. At a consultation, the Grossmont Dermatology staff can provide with you an accurate price, as well as offer financing options as necessary.
To ask any other questions you may have about Clear + Brilliant or the various other laser treatments that Grossmont Dermatology has to offer, schedule a consultation with our experienced and knowledgeable team by sending an email or calling (619) 462-1670.
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center Staff
Grossmont Dermatology is committed to providing patients with excellent quality skin treatments to help them preserve their youth. They use the latest technologies and treatment modalities to provide patients with the most effective services suiting their individual needs. The team of professionals at the practice comprise:
- Christopher Crosby, MD, PhD, FAAD - Specialist in Mohs surgery and reconstructive dermatologic surgery for skin cancers.
- Paul B. Dean, MD, MPH, FAAD – Specializes in general dermatology, mole and lesion removal, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and skin cancer treatments.
- Maki Christine Goskowicz, MD, FAAD – Expertise includes general and laser dermatology, and skin cancer and melanoma treatments.
- Shinko Lin, MD – Specializes in general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and PDT.
- Sam Khalifian, MD – Specializes in adult and pediatric autoimmune connective tissue disease, skin cancer and melanoma treatments, hair loss disorders, and cosmetics.
- Helene Jolly, PA-C, MPAP – Performs cosmetic dermatology, acne and skin rash treatments, and mole removal among other tasks.