Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary, gentle laser skin care treatment, clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin.
Clear + Brilliant:
- Is safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Is a gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects aging has on skin
- Helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- Creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores
- Is a perfect complement to individual beauty and lifestyle regimens
A Powerful, Yet Gentle, Laser Skincare TreatmentA lot of work goes into keeping you looking like you - lotions and creams, trainers and stylists - all focused on keeping you looking your best. Clear + Brilliant is a powerful treatment you can add to your regimen to make it a little easier to keep your skin looking its youthful best. Offered now at Grossmont Dermatology, Clear + Brilliant is proven to help improve tone, texture and pore size appearance. You'll see and feel the difference, smoother skin that will make you look and feel great!
Call today for a consultation to see if Clear and Brilliant treatments are for you! 619.462.1670
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center Staff
Grossmont Dermatology is committed to providing patients with excellent quality skin treatments to help them preserve their youth. They use the latest technologies and treatment modalities to provide patients with the most effective services suiting their individual needs. The team of professionals at the practice comprise:
- Christopher Crosby, MD, PhD, FAAD - Specialist in Mohs surgery and reconstructive dermatologic surgery for skin cancers.
- Paul B. Dean, MD, MPH, FAAD – Specializes in general dermatology, mole and lesion removal, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and skin cancer treatments.
- Maki Christine Goskowicz, MD, FAAD – Expertise includes general and laser dermatology, and skin cancer and melanoma treatments.
- Shinko Lin, MD – Specializes in general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and PDT.
- Sam Khalifian, MD – Specializes in adult and pediatric autoimmune connective tissue disease, skin cancer and melanoma treatments, hair loss disorders, and cosmetics.
- Helene Jolly, PA-C, MPAP – Performs cosmetic dermatology, acne and skin rash treatments, and mole removal among other tasks.