An Update From Grossmont Dermatology
We are happy to see YOU!
All of us at Grossmont Dermatology want to let you know that your health and skin care is extremely important to us and we are elevating our safety and sanitation standards as we continue to care for your important medical needs.
Along with you, we are glad to be getting back to the business of CARE. Here is what you can expect from us to ensure the safety and security of our patients and staff:
- Our staff is following all CDC guidelines on hand washing, disinfecting of rooms and common areas
- We have modified seating in our waiting room to abide with social distancing and we are kindly asking our patients to come, if possible, without companionship
- Following our state guidelines, we ask all patients to wear face coverings Our staff will wear face masks at all times and we have installed sneeze shields for everyone’s protection.
- We screen patients and staff daily for Covid-19 symptoms and we have temperature check protocols in place
- Enhanced, frequent sanitizing of high-touch surfaces will continue according to state guidelines
- For your protection we have sanitizer available for all patients and staff Signage has been placed to remind our patients of the new changes
- We have adjusted our schedule to limit the number of patients in our office
- We are offering Telemedicine for patients who prefer to receive care from home. Just call our office and we will send you an email with a link so you can talk to the Doctor through a computer, tablet or smartphone from the comfort of your home
Virtual Visits are Available
Telemedicine visits are now available. Call our office to arrange an appointment via computer, tablet or smartphone.(619) 462-1670