Doctors in La Mesa, CA explain the cost-effectiveness of Gentlemax Pro laser hair reduction treatments
Hair removal products are time-consuming. The average woman spends over two months of her lifetime shaving. FDA-approved in the late 1990s, laser hair reduction has become an efficient, effective method of reducing unwanted hair. At Grossmont Dermatology in La Mesa, CA, our dermatologists offer Gentlemax Pro laser treatments for laser hair reduction.
The Gentlemax Pro difference
Produced by Syneron Candela, one of the leading global aesthetic device companies, Gentlemax Pro is a high-speed laser treatment. This laser emits gentle energy and therapeutic heat targeted at the hair root. The pigment in the hair follicle absorbs the energy, damaging the follicle so the hair cannot regrow. With an advanced delivery system, it is a fast, dual wavelength hair reduction laser. Large areas such as the legs and back can be treated faster and in a more efficient manner. The Dynamic Cooling DeviceTM emits bursts of liquid cryogen, rapidly cooling the skin and ensuring patient comfort throughout the procedure. Patients of all skin types can be treated safely and effectively.
Cost-effective reasons to choose Gentlemax Pro laser treatments
Laser hair reduction itself brings many benefits. With today’s busy schedules, we want speed, convenience, and effectiveness. Treatment with the Gentlemax Pro laser meets each of these needs, making it a cost-effective solution. Benefits of this hair reduction procedure include the following:
- Fast – The laser works quickly and efficiently, treating multiple hairs in less than a second.
- Short treatments – The large spot delivery system allows faster treatments. The average treatment time is just 22 minutes.
- Affordable – Stop throwing away money on individual temporary hair reduction products. A series of Gentlemax Pro laser treatments saves time and money by producing lasting results.
- Effective – Patients can achieve hair reduction in just a few treatments.
- Convenient – No downtime is needed for laser hair reduction treatments. Patients can have the treatment done during the work day and resume normal activities afterward.
At Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic, we understand that your time is valuable. Stop wasting precious moments on temporary products. Schedule your laser hair reduction appointment today. Call (855) 977-4949 .
Grossmont Dermatology Medical Clinic and Skin Cancer Treatment Center
Grossmont Dermatology is committed to providing patients with excellent quality skin treatments to help them preserve their youth. They use the latest technologies and treatment modalities to provide patients with the most effective services suiting their individual needs. The team of professionals at the practice comprise:
- Christopher Crosby, MD, PhD, FAAD - Specialist in Mohs surgery and reconstructive dermatologic surgery for skin cancers.
- Paul B. Dean, MD, MPH, FAAD – Specializes in general dermatology, mole and lesion removal, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and skin cancer treatments.
- Maki Christine Goskowicz, MD, FAAD – Expertise includes general and laser dermatology, and skin cancer and melanoma treatments.
- Shinko Lin, MD – Specializes in general, cosmetic and laser dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and PDT.
- Helene Jolly, PA-C, MPAP – Performs cosmetic dermatology, acne and skin rash treatments, and mole removal among other tasks.